Can there be such a thing as 'too many projects'? Perhaps. Right now I am: working a thankless, worthless job, learning Latin, learning Greek, doing Christmas shopping, and I just got engaged. In addition to these things, I am working on several pet projects pertaining to Byzantine history, namely: 1) collecting all recorded battles in which Byzantine arms took part in order to make a book one day; 2) attempting to construct a lamellar klibanion (a collaboration with my good friend Chris Mayo); 3) putting together an "Atlas of Byzantium" and creating the maps myself; and 4) forming a reference work of Byzantine heresies.
Phew. To answer my title question, yes, I think there can be such a thing as 'too many projects'.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your job is NOT thankless. Those used DVDs don't sell themselves.
Check your e-mail for other websites and links you can use.
Post a Comment