Late Merry Christmas and a late happy new year to everyone. I made out especially well at Christmas, with some great history books and zombie paraphernalia. One of the more interesting gifts was a box of ancient Roman coins, complete with dirt and crud, that I get to clean myself. O! what a time in which we live!
Since I finished my paper I have done nothing but study Latin and play 'Left 4 Dead', a new computer game. So I basically kill zombies whilst shouting at them in Latin. Here are some examples:
te cerebrum meum non posse consumere, scuma - You cannot eat my brain, scum!
plumbum consumere et mori - Eat lead and die!
tuam sororem non longior est; moritur - She isn't your sister anymore! She's dead!
And so on and so forth. Happy early Amelia Earhart Day!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, zombie stuff! What incredibly generous, thoughtful family member got you zombie stuff?
Thanks for reminding me about AE Day, btw.
When you get a chance, please check out the "followers" link I added to our blogsite. I'm not quite sure what it does, but try it and see and let me know.
Post a Comment