Issues in History and Education
Discuss: does JFK's statement to a German crowd, "Ich bin ein Berliner", really mean "I am a jelly doughnut" as some have claimed?
All I know is that he has the worst pronunciation I have ever heard. And of German, too.
Except for the current pres, who tends to mis-"pronunciate" things as well, particularly when talking "nucular", "strategery", etc. Hee hee!
A W joke? Please, that is sooo 2000.
You're the one that's sooo 2000.There are a bunch of new W greeting cards, the ones that have sound...hilarious...we got one for Dad for his birthday.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Discuss: does JFK's statement to a German crowd, "Ich bin ein Berliner", really mean "I am a jelly doughnut" as some have claimed?
All I know is that he has the worst pronunciation I have ever heard. And of German, too.
Except for the current pres, who tends to mis-"pronunciate" things as well, particularly when talking "nucular", "strategery", etc. Hee hee!
A W joke? Please, that is sooo 2000.
You're the one that's sooo 2000.
There are a bunch of new W greeting cards, the ones that have sound...hilarious...we got one for Dad for his birthday.
Post a Comment